Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mercury Retrograde in Cancer~June 26 to July 20 2013

Mercury Retrograde June 26

 

 This Mercury retrograde is creating an interesting focus of self reflection.  You might be ever so slightly wondering about yourself lately.  This cycle increases your sensitivity and introspection about you.
You want to adjust and shift, but not sure how or why.  Something is missing.
I can tell you what it might be;  it could be your feelings.    For more....

Christine Barrere 406-222-1763  sirius@starfires.com

1 comment:

  1. That is nothing new for me. It has been a constant theme in my life. My missing feelings.
    That's ok just as long as I keep moving forward but at some point my feeling world will need to be dealt with because that is where the magic happens.
    JV

    ReplyDelete

  • www.starfires.com 406-222-1763 sirius@starfires.com Did you know your Karma Chart will show where the blocks and hardships, disappointments and confus...
    5 years ago